BLUEBERRY FRUIT WINE BASE FROM VINTNER’S BEST - A blend of juice concentrates, corn syrup, citric acid and natural flavor designed to make a fermentable base for blueberry wine blend at 18.9 Brix. The product is blended, pasteurized and stored at ambient temperature. Acidity : 2.4; 2.2 - 2.6 % w/w (as citric acid) (AOAC Method 942.15)
Vintner’s Best® Fruit Wine Bases– All natural and made with real fruit juice, our fruit wine bases are crafted from the same formulations used by commercial wineries. Vintner’s Best® Fruit Wine Bases make five gallons of high quality fruit wine at 10% ABV. Extremely easy and convenient to make, requiring no pH adjustments and no acid adjustments. Simply dilute one gallon of Vintner’s Best® Fruit Wine Base with four gallons of water, pitch a fruit wine yeast of your choice and stir! Vintner’s Best® Fruit Wine Bases are a superior replacement for any fruit wine base on the market.
- All natural fruit juice
- Easy and convenient
- Shelf stable for up to one year
- No pH or acid adjustments
- No refrigeration necessary
- More inclusive – just add yeast and water!
- Scalable to any batch size
- 6-8 weeks to finished product
- Pre-blended – no straining out fruit pieces
- Re-sealable 128 oz. jug with tamper resistant seal
Product Specification Sheet Available Upon Request.