LALLEMAND BELLE SAISON ALE BREWING YEAST - For the first time in brewing history, the complexity of Saison beer meets the simplicity and reliability of brewing with dry yeast. Belle Saison is the classic Belgian Saison strain, giving brewers the ability to create Saison and "Farmhouse" style ales that offer a host of complex characteristics associated with these intriguing styles. Belle Saison is meant to be fermented at warm temperatures (around 90ºF/32ºC) toward developing a unique combination of esters and aromatic characteristics that typify the best of these styles. As with Lallemand's other dry yeast varieties, Belle Saison offers unequaled fermentation performance, allowing you to create award-winning beers time and time again.
Belle Saison is an ale yeast of Belgian origin selected for its ability to produce great Saison-style beer. The propagation and drying processes have been specifically designed to deliver high quality beer yeast that can be used simply and reliably to help produce ales of the finest quality. No colors, preservatives or other unnatural substances have been used in its preparation.
• Quick start and vigorous fermentation, which can be completed in 5 days above 17°C (63°F). High attenuation and high alcohol tolerance.
• Fermentation rate, fermentation time and degree of attenuation depend on inoculation density, yeast handling, fermentation temperature and nutritional quality of wort.
• Low flocculation rate; settling can be promoted by cooling and by using fining agents and isinglass.
• Saison beers are quite unique to brew. During fermentation, cooling is not normally used, allowing temperature of fermentation to increase.
• Aroma is fruity, spicy and peppery due to ester and phenol production, and does not display undesirable odors when properly handled.
11 GRAM SACHET