LALLEMAND BRY-97 WEST COAST ALE YEAST - BRY-97 American West Coast Yeast was selected from the Siebel Institute Culture Collection and is used by a number of commercial breweries to produce different types of ale.
• Quick start and vigorous fermentation, which can be completed in 4 days above 17 °C.
• Medium to high attenuation.
• Fermentation rate, fermentation time and degree of attenuation are dependent upon inoculation density, yeast handling, fermentation temperature and the nutritional quality of the wort.
• BRY-97 American West Coast Yeast is a flocculent strain. Settling can be promoted by cooling and use of fining agents and isinglass.
• The aroma is slightly estery, almost neutral and does not display malodours when properly handled. It may tend, because of flocculation, to slightly reduce hop bitter levels.
• Best when used at traditional ale temperatures after re-hydration in the recommended manner.
11 GRAM SACHET