DANDELION WINE BASE - Herbal, honey-like character typical of dandelion wine.
A blend of juice concentrates, dandelion flower extract, HFCS, malic acid and natural flavors designed to make a fermentable base for dandelion wine blend at 18.9B. The product is blended, pasteurized, filled into gallon containers and stored at ambient temperature. Diammonium phosphate is added as a yeast nutrient.
Vintner’s Best® Fruit Wine Bases– All natural and made with real fruit juice, our fruit wine bases are crafted from the same formulations used by commercial wineries. Vintner’s Best® Fruit Wine Bases make five gallons of high quality fruit wine at 10% ABV. Extremely easy and convenient to make, requiring no pH adjustments and no acid adjustments. Simply dilute one gallon of Vintner’s Best® Fruit Wine Base with four gallons of water, pitch a fruit wine yeast of your choice and stir! Vintner’s Best® Fruit Wine Bases are a superior replacement for any fruit wine base on the market.
- MAKES 5 GALLONS
- All natural fruit juice
- Easy and convenient
- Shelf stable for up to one year
- No pH or acid adjustments
- No refrigeration necessary
- More inclusive – just add yeast and water!
- Scalable to any batch size
- 6-8 weeks to finished product
- Pre-blended – no straining out fruit pieces
- Re-sealable 128 oz. jug with tamper resistant seal
Product Specification Sheet Available Upon Request.